Sunday, January 3, 2010

Life style changes in the New Year

I do not practice what I preach.

I preach to my patients about

'the importance of regular exercise in maintaining good health'.

I preach about

'importance of eating less fatty food'

I preach about

'reducing weight to reach an ideal BMI'

I preach about

'eating plenty of fruits and vegetables'

I preach about

'cutting down on snacks'.



I do not practice what I preach.



I never do regular exercise. Never cut down on fatty foods. Eat fruits rarely but snacks frequently.

May be it is time for me to practice what I preach starting from this year.I aim to achieve a BMI of 25 by the end of this year. Currently it is 28.4.

Let me try my best.

To calculate your BMI and to know more about a healthy BMI click the link below.
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmi-m.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Gudden-Online Shopping India said...

I would like to invite you to join blogging Social Networking
IEDig.com
which helps you to get more visitors to your blogs and you get the chance
to meet other celebrity bloggers.

Join IEDig.com



Visit on IEDig.com